Affordable Dental Implants in South Dallas
Following the loss of one or more teeth, it’s essential that you restore your smile as soon as possible. Today, many dentists are recommending dental implant supported tooth replacement. This is the only restoration option that replaces both the roots and crowns of missing teeth, making it the ideal treatment option to recreate the natural look, feel, and function of a smile. Many patients hesitate to make the decision to replace missing teeth with dental implants because this solution does carry a higher price tag that other options. However, for many patients the benefits outweigh the initial monetary and time investment necessary to complete the implant tooth replacement process. At Universal Dental in South Dallas and Garland, we are happy to offer affordable dental implant tooth replacement options. If you’re interested in replacing missing teeth with dental implant supported restorations, call our team to schedule your tooth replacement consultation today. We’ll walk you through every step of the tooth replacement process, including the costs associated to help you budget for this advanced treatment.
Costs Associated with Dental Implant Tooth Replacement
The majority of the price of dental implants stems from the cost of the dental implants themselves. An implant post may cost anywhere between $500 and $3000 (more in some cases) depending on the size, type, and material used. However, there are a number of other factors that impact the overall cost of treatment, including:
- Preparatory procedures like tissue grafting and tooth extractions
- Sedation dentistry to keep patients comfortable during treatment
- The replacement tooth or teeth
- Ongoing maintenance and treatments to ensure continued health and function
Dental Insurance & Financing
Unfortunately, the cost of dental implants and their placement isn’t covered by most dental insurance plans. However, more insurers are now providing some coverage for these treatments, and our team hopes more dental insurance providers will begin offering coverage for implant tooth replacement plans in the near future. Even though dental implants aren’t covered by most insurance plans, the cost of other parts of treatment including preparatory procedures, replacement teeth, and dental sedation are often covered. We are happy to offer financing for dental implant tooth replacement through CareCredit and iCare Financial. We are also happy to accept payment from patients using flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts.
What Makes Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
The entire implant supported tooth replacement process can take a year or longer to complete, and it can cost thousands of dollars. Many patients want to know what makes these services worth the investment. Some of the reasons patients choose dental implants include:
- Longer lasting results compared with other tooth replacement options. Many patients maintain the same implant restoration for two decades or longer with proper care.
- Increased stability thanks to the natural support of dental implant posts. This is especially true for patients who have an implant supported partial or full denture. These restorations traditionally restore 10 to 20% of chewing function, but an implant denture restores 70% or more natural chewing function.
- Natural looking and feeling results that give you the confidence to speak, chew, and smile in any situation.
- Improved overall oral health. Because the implant posts provide stimulation to the jawbone and gum tissue, patients maintain their natural bone density and gum tissue volume.